One of my favourite cakes to make at the moment is banana loaf. – It’s so tasty and one of the easiest cakes to make. Here’s the recipe for my super easy gluten and dairy free banana loaf:
-140g gluten free self raising flour (I use the Dove’s farm one)
-140g dairy free spread
-140g caster sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-2 ripe bananas (The riper the better!)
1. Grease a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix together your sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
3. Whisk together 2 eggs and add them to them to the sugar/butter mixture.
4. Add self raising flour, baking powder, cinnamon and mashed bananas and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into your loaf tin.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.