To make my gluten free waffles you will (of course) need a waffle maker! I have an Andrew James Waffle Maker one which can be brought on Amazon for just over £20 which is definitely worth it in my opinion! These waffles are gluten and dairy free and taste delicious! They can be topped with anything from peanut butter, maple syrup, fruit, icecream etc!
Scroll down for my recipe.
Ingredients (Makes 4 waffles):
-125g gluten free self raising flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-3 tbsp caster sugar
-1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
-225ml unsweetened almond milk (Or any other milk alternative)
-30ml melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Pre heat your waffle maker. – It will take a few minutes to heat up.
- Beat the egg and almond milk together.
- Add the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, salt and oil to the mixture and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle maker (Do not over fill otherwise your waffles will spill over!)
- Cook or around 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of your choice!