This post is sponsored by FREEE.
My orange, cranberry and hazelnut chocolate brownie skillet is gluten free and vegan and the perfect festive dessert this Christmas. The skillet is super easy to bake, using the FREEE chocolate brownie mix which only requires 3 ingredients to make – hazelnut milk and dairy free butter. It can be made in just 5 minutes and baked in 15 minutes, which makes it the ideal easy dessert for you and your family to enjoy this Christmastime. I topped my skillet with homemade chocolate orange Christmas chocolates, dairy free ice-cream and extra chopped hazelnuts and it was absolutely delicious.
The FREEE baking range is fab for creating great-tasting and simple-to-make bakes this festive season. The range includes their Chocolate Brownie Mix, Choc Chip Cookie Mix and Sponge Mix. They also have an amazing range of gluten free flours including Plain White Flour, White Bread Flour, Brown Bread Flour and Self Raising White Flour.
If you do make the brownie skillet I’d love to see, don’t forget to tag me in your photos over on social media!
You will need:
For the skillet brownie:
200ml hazelnut milk
150g melted dairy free spread
100g dried cranberries
100g chopped hazelnuts
1 medium orange
For the chocolate orange Christmas chocolates:
1 Christmas chocolate mould
100g dairy free chocolate
1tsp orange extract
Dairy free ice cream
1. Make your Christmas chocolates a couple of hours in advance so that they have time to set. To do this melt 100g of dairy free chocolate with 1 tsp orange extract. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into your Christmas mould and pop into the fridge to set.
2. Pre heat your oven to 200°C and grease your skillet with a little dairy free butter.
3, Add your FREEE brownie mix to a large mixing bowl and pour in 200ml of hazelnut milk. Mix well.
4. Melt 150g of dairy free butter and pour into the mixture. Mix well until fully combined.
5. Stir in around 75g of cranberries, 75g of chopped hazelnuts and grated the zest of an orange. Pour the mixture into your skillet and press a few more cranberries into the top.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and top with dairy free ice cream, your chocolate orange Christmas chocolates and extra chopped hazelnuts and cranberries. Enjoy!
I absolutely love seeing what you’ve created, so if you do make this recipe (or any other recipe from my website) don’t forget to tag me over on my social media pages @glutenfreealice and use the hashtag #glutenfreealice