My gluten & dairy free gooey triple chocolate cookies are crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and filled with a mixture of dairy free milk and dark chocolate chunks, the perfect cookie served with a cup of tea and will definitely have you coming back for more!
Scroll down for my recipe.
Ingredients (Makes 12-14 cookies)
1 1/2 cups plain gluten free flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder (Make sure its dairy free!)
1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
1/2 cup dairy free butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp almond milk
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chunks
1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chunks
- In a medium bowl mix together your flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine your dairy free butter with your granulated and light brown sugar. Using an electric whisk mix together well for a couple of minutes.
- Add your egg to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add your vanilla extract and almond milk and mix again.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into the wet and mix well until fully combined.
- Carefully stir through your chocolate chips. Pop the mixture into the fridge for 40 minutes to cool.
- Whilst the mixture is cooling, line 2 baking trays with baking paper and pre heat your oven to 180℃.
- Once the mixture has cooled for40 minutes, roll into balls (this may get messy!) and press down into cookie shapes. Ensure the cookies are spread out on the baking tray as they will get slightly bigger once cooked.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!